health health
الصفحة الرئيسية
الصفحات
الصفحة الرئيسية
contant us
Privacy Policy
Home
» » Great reasons for referring a patient
Great reasons for referring a patient
"I get blurry vision when I watch TV. But only channel 7."
← رسالة أحدث
رسالة أقدم →
الصفحة الرئيسية
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Numbers
How much did your employer give to charity last year? Contrary to popular belief, American doctors and hospitals give away free c...
Tangled
Annie: "Hey, Mr. Memory just called. Says he's still waiting for his Aricept refill?" Dr. Grumpy: "Really? I thoug...
Great deals on prions! This week only!
Dear Major Chrysler, Jeep, & Dodge, A reader sent me your flyer about the recent Memorial Day car & truck sale. I can only...
Random weekend pictures
Okay, time to hit the mailbag for images you guys have sent in. First, we have this delectable name for an alcoholic beverage: I...
Methinks I smell a rat
Annie: "Dr. Grumpy's office, this is Annie." Mr. Gad: "Hi, I saw Dr. Grumpy a few years ago, and am worried about...
Head job
Recently, the Cefaly gadget was introduced. It's an electrical headband being promoted to treat migraines. I'm not here to kn...
Ma-Ma-Ma Bell
Mrs. Dementia lives with her daughter. She's on the ball enough to remember that she doesn't like me because I took away her ...
You VILL have foot pain!
Hazards of misspelling "fasciitis:"
Back from the trenches
Frank and Craig returned yesterday from 10 days at Camp Befouled, where they did outdoors type stuff with other guys in the fore...
The buzz
Eric Last week Mrs. Grumpy bought a big jar of honey. Yesterday morning we discovered one of the kids had put it in the freezer fo...
يتم التشغيل بواسطة
Blogger
.