Random weekend pictures




Okay, time to hit the mailbag for images you guys have sent in.
First, we have this delectable name for an alcoholic beverage:


If you can't make out the back bumper, it looks like "Drink Responsibly. Don't be an ass."



Next we have this name for a WiFi network:



The person who sent it in says she was on a street between a hardware store a nursing home. I'm not going to even try to guess.




Then there's this ad. Given the common slang definition of "dump" it doesn't sound like ANYTHING I'd ever want to eat, no matter what's really in it.


"I am NOT baking anything I just dumped."

Next, we have this strange command seen at a retail store:


"I'm tired of all this sex on TV. I keep falling off."




Mrs. Grumpy had me stop at Chipotle recently to pick up dinner, and I got this receipt:


Unfortunately, being a medical person, I erroneously read it as "Our guaiac rocks" and was (briefly) pretty horrified wondering what they're doing with guaiac in a restaurant.